2007年3月25日 星期日

2007 Taiwan trip - 14/02/07 - 15/03/07

This year, we went to Taiwan for 5 weeks and spent our Chinese New Year there. Before I go on, I would first like to gig a BIG THANK YOU to my sis-in-law, Ellen, and her family. We disturbed her for all 5 weeks .....:) Thanks again.

今年,我們到了台灣過年, 留了5個星期. 在我繼續寫之前, 我首先要感謝對姐,亞倫, 和她的家人講謝謝. 我們困擾了她們5週.....:) 再次感謝.

We arrived Taichung on the 14/02/07, spent a a night and half a day with at cus-in-law and aunt.
我們抵達台中於14/02/07, 花了一個晚上和半天和表姐和姑姑一起.

During in Taichung, we attended to the Museum, and guess what? They were having the Terracotta Army exhibition!! Excellent! ...sorry.."NO PHOTO" inside, so I can only show you the one I at the door.
台中,我們參觀了博物館? 誰知到...他們有兵馬俑展覽! ! 太令我興奮了. 因場內是不能夠拍攝 ,所以我只能給你看我在門口傻笑.

The next day, 15/02/07, at Dauliou, first thing was to visit Mum. As usually, she has set up a Chinese New Year gear store. We spend a couple of days helping and was fun!
第二天,15/02/07, 到了斗六市, 第一件事是探訪媽媽. 和前幾年一樣, 她開店賣春年. 我們幫助了幾天, 蠻有趣的!

Chinese New Year great in Taiwan...why? Well, I spent 2 days playing Majoing and play fireworks at night, it's the first time Belle getting so close to fireworks, she really enjoyed it. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Belle learnt how to ride successfully in the first 2 days of CYN, well done BELLE, I am so proud of ya! I have to thank 3rd Uncle and other cus for this, he really has the patient
在台灣過年太有趣了. 為什麼? 我花了2天打麻雀, 晚上玩煙火, 而貝兒是首次玩煙火, 她又驚又喜, 真好笑. 最重要的是, 她在兩天(初一, 二)內學會了踏單車, 我感到很自豪! 這都是要多謝三叔和其他表弟妹的用心教度.During CNY, we also started our scooter venture. Our first stop on the 20/02/07, was to a huge temple at DL. It's like a carnival there, got food stores, game stores and kids rides.
農曆新年期間,我們開始了摩托車的旅程. 20/02/07 我們的第一站,是一個湖山寺. 那裡像嘉年華一樣得, 有食品店、遊戲店等等.

After that, we met up with Ellen (sis in law) at the Rock park....well, its only a few rocks there...I thought. Again, its another fun carnival place...Belle and I had fun again.
之後,我們和亞倫到石頭公園. 我還以為那裡只有幾個石頭. 誰知, 又是嘉年華廣場...正!

22/02/07, we joined a local tour to go to Tai Tung. This tour was organized my Mum, thanks. This is my first experience with Taiwanese local tour. Although I cannot understand a word the tour guide was saying (in Taiwanese), I still enjoy the singing....what singing? Those buses got KTV on board! We spent a couple of days there. Tai Tung was quite far from other cities, took us about 5-6 hours each way. For pictures of this Tai Tung tour, click here.
22/02/07, 我們參加了當地的旅行團前往台東. 這次出訪是有媽媽組織的. 這是我第一次體驗與當地人之旅. 雖然我不明白導遊說話(台語), 但我可以欣賞歌聲...什麼歌聲? 原來這些巴士車上有KTV! 我們花了兩天. 台東遠離的其他城市, 每程花了約5-6個小時. 因要跑路山路的關係, 貝兒頭暈了, 吐了. 按此看台東旅遊的照片.


25/02/07. Taipei, here we come! I would like to send my sincere thanks to 3 people. Alice, Jerry and special thanks to Candy, who we conquered her bed and force her to sleep on her tiny sofa. I finally fulfilled my 4 wishes, 1. ate steam buns at Ding Tai Fung, 2. went to Taipei 101, 3. went to Tamsui & 4. Shilin night market. But Candy granted me many more wishes by taking us to Living Mall, Fishermen's whaft, Hsi Men and etc. For pictures of this Taipei tour, click here.
25/02/07. 台北我來也! 我先想對三個人致以誠摯的謝意. Alice, Jerry, 和特別感謝Candy. 我們佔有了她的床, 逼她睡在小小的沙發. 在台北我終於實現了我的台北四個願望,1. 在鼎泰封吃說小龍包吃, 2. 來到台北101、3. 到士林夜市及 4. 淡水. 但Candy給帶我們到更多地方: 京華城、漁人碼頭, 西門丁, 等等. 安此看台北照片.


As you would have seen in my other post, we spent the 3rd to 10th March in China, and on the 11th March, we spent a day at the Jufusan Fancy world, which also has been posted.

如你有看到我的貼報, 也會知我們從3月3日至10日在中國. 在3月11日,我們花了一天在劍湖山世界.
Actually, we didn't do much from the 11th to the 15th March, coz we were pretty exhasted already. But we still went out to do SOME shopping, Vanessa and I shopped like mad there. Things are too bloody cheap, it's around 20% of the price in Oz, haha. We ended up posting 60kg back via post office.

其實,從3月15日至11日, 我們都沒有特意去什麼地方. 因太累了. 但我們都出外買了很多東西. Vanessa和我瘋狂購物. 東西太便宜, 它的價格都是澳洲價格20%左右中哈...哈. 最後我們只好到郵政局寄60公斤澳洲.

This trip to Taiwan is the most enjoyable Taiwan trip I ever had. I guess it was due to we went back there for a real holiday this time instead of on a purpose.
這次再來台灣, 是最愉快的一次. 我猜想這是因為我們的目的是有一個真正的假期而回來, 而不是因有其他因素.

沒有留言: